Why Partner With Enhalo?
Local Leaders In Premium IT Security Services
In the 15 years that Enhalo has been in operation, we have realized that success in business involves two main factors: being passionate about what you do and being good at it. Those two factors will ensure success in almost any industry, and providing IT security services support is not much different. The only difference is that other companies’ success is often dependent on us being good at what we do.
Almost every business today, big and small, is reliant on controlled IT security services support to some extent or another. If you’ve ever worked in a networked office and the network goes down, you’ll recognize the collective groan. Because, whenever you lose your network or internet connection, your office comes to a standstill. Whether you have 50 or 500 people in the office, any downtime is costly and can be extremely damaging to your business, especially when other businesses are waiting for you to deliver. This is why you want a company that can provide fast, superior service to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
At Enhalo, we understand this and make it our mission to offer an efficient service, minimizing any downtime and getting you back up to full productivity in as little time as possible. Besides offering fast and efficient service, there are a number of additional benefits to partnering with us.
- We ensure that all emails and documents are encrypted – essential for companies dealing with sensitive correspondence
- We allow for remote access monitoring and auditing (Business Services Dashboard)
- Advanced IT Service Management (ITIL) methodologies
- We ensure the honesty and reliability of our staff by conducting bi-annual staff background checks
- We offer the ISO27001 Certified Customer Documentation Storage service, ensuring the complete security of your valuable documents
- We provide monthly IT security health reports
- Information Rights Management (IRM) enforced on your documentation
- Additional services that include Office 365 Teams Business Voice Calling, procurement of new hardware, license management, service desk, and rental financing
Range Of High-end IT Security Services
We offer a defense-in-depth approach with countermeasures of protection and incorporation into endpoints, internal networks, and data, ensuring that you receive the latest hi-tech protection for your business. This includes:
- Secure cloud services for your company data and software
- Secure 3-2-1 backup
- Protection for the entire information environment of your business with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), and Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) solutions
- Proactive monitoring of external and internal threats with rapid response to incidents
- Internet connectivity solutions including wired and wireless networks as well as datacentre hosting and corporate cellular APNs
- Next-generation antivirus solutions and firewall management, bandwidth compression, and enterprise storage
B-BBEE Strategy (South Africa)
We are a Level 1 Empowered Supplier company in terms of the Amended ICT Sector Code of the B-BBEE Act 46 of 2013, and believe in providing equal opportunities to everyone and every company. We also believe in righting the wrongs of the past whenever we can, and will do everything in our power to contribute to a more equal and just society. We believe that business can play a large role in this by creating opportunities and jobs for all, and we want to contribute whenever we can. We have also created a workplace where – based on merit – all employees can progress.
Trusted List Of Partners
We are partnered with a number of established IT service providers, which allows us to provide you with the best secure IT service possible. Our partners include Microsoft, Fortinet, Galaxkey, Cybereason, Sophos, and Mimecast to name but a few.
Move the IT security burden away from your daily business operations, talk to your local IT security specialist and ensure you maintain the balance between security needs and business goals.
Disclaimer Insights and press releases are provided for historical purposes only. The information contained in each is accurate only as of the date material was originally published.